We are excited to announce our reopening on June 12th @ 7:00am!
The wait is over! Grab your chalk and lace up your shoes, because we are ready to get you back in the swing of things.
**For the first week of opening, only members will be allowed to use the facility. Members and Staff will not be allowed to use their guest passes and we will refrain from selling any day passes.**
Social Distancing Procedures:
We will be implementing a reservation system for 2 hour climbing check-ins. Each climbing session will be followed by enhanced staff cleaning between each 2 hour block. Make your reservation in the MindBody portal.
In an effort to keep our staff healthy, please refrain from using cash and physical credit cards if possible. Any staff member can update your card on file at the front desk or you can access your account through the MindBody portal.
- Social distancing is the new norm. Six feet please!
- Per the state, expect to incur a temperature check at the front desk.
- Face Masks are required.
- 30 minute cleaning blocks after every 2 hour climbing/ fitness block (gym must be vacated)
- Please use preventive hand cleaning measures like SS80 and our 99% Alcohol Spray placed throughout the facility.
- Most importantly, practice good communal behaviors and kindly do not come to the gym if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of sickness.
- Expect continued monitoring of our occupancy levels. Various strategies remain deployable.
- Our check-in/waiver iPads have been removed. Please check-in through the MindBody app using your mobile device. Waivers are available by creating an account on the MindBody portal.
- Click to view San Diego County regulations that we are strictly following to remain open.
Note to our community: In order to focus efforts on peak traffic time frames, we are now closing at 11pm on Monday – Friday.
Reservations allow all clients to plan their days in advance. We kindly ask that you cancel your reservation 2 hours before your intended class if you are unable to attend.
One missed reservation: warning.
Continued missed reservations: after warning $25 cancellation charge per session.
Welcome to Grotto Climbing & Yoga
The Grotto Climbing & Yoga lifestyle combines modern ingenuity with genuine connection and a love for adventure sports. Our modern and architecturally advanced facility, with state-of-the-art bouldering terrain, designated yoga space and luxury amenities — provides an inspiring, supportive and inviting environment for people to connect to others and to their own bodies through climbing and yoga practice.
San Diego’s newest indoor climbing and yoga facility seeks to inspire all levels of climbers and fitness enthusiasts to thrive in a modern and unique environment.